Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bengali Good Night SMS

My day may be hectic. My schedule may be tight.
But I would never let the day end without saying good night.
Sweet dreams...

Money can buy a house not home,
A bed but not sleep, medicine but not health,
Money is dirty, it only cause pain & suffering.
SEND me all UR MONEY & BE HAPPY. Good Night.

Dont ever give up when you are down..
it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..
just remember that each time u fall ..
i’ll nvr let u reach d ground..
trust me..i’ll always be around.
gudnite..

The greatest gift u can give 2 sum1 is your time. B’coz when u give sum1 ur time.
You’re givin them a portion of life that U never get back.
Good Night Friend

A day is going to end again.
It is nice to have a friend like U
making my everyday seems so great.
Thank U my good friend lastly
good night n sweet dreams…

1 comment:

  1. Touch ur heart;
    Close ur eyes;
    Make a wish;
    Say GoodNight;
    Sky so wide,
    Stars so bright,
    Turn off the lights,
    and say Good Night....

    ReplyDelete